Check out the open positions below.
If you don’t see anything that is a good fit, we are always looking for talented people that want to join our growing team. We encourage you to send us your resume at jobs[at]nomore.org if you’re interested and we will keep it on file in case something opens up!
Digital Media Consultant
Position: Digital Media Consultant
Organization: NO MORE (a fiscally-sponsored project of NEO Philanthropy, Inc.)
Position Type: Consultant
Location: National/Remote/Telework – location in Nashville, TN or Seattle, WA preferred
Address: NO MORE – NEO Philanthropy 45 West 36th Street New York, NY 10018
NO MORE seeks a passionate and talented consultant with excellent communication, writing, critical thinking, and marketing skills to support its digital media needs. The Consultant will play a lead role in supporting the rapid growth of NO MORE by executing our digital media and communications strategy and driving engagement across our a variety of platforms.
The Consultant will be responsible for using NO MORE’s online channels to engage and grow NO MORE’s diverse stakeholders (including individuals, organizations and corporations) and to help amplify and grow the movement to stop and prevent domestic violence and sexual assault, in homes, schools, workplaces and communities around the world.
The Consultant role will initially be contracted for 3-6 months with the potential to grow into a full-time position. The Consultant will work remotely as part of a team with 4-5 other consultants.
- DIGITAL MEDIA STRATEGY: Help create and implement overall digital media strategy to drive brand growth by:
- Managing email, social and web communications and ensuring a cohesive digital media strategy.
- Keeping track of domestic violence, sexual assault and abuse news stories and the latest social media trends and proposing creative content and strategies to NO MORE’s Managing Director, as needed.
- Seeking out strategic partnerships and content distribution opportunities to expand reach and to advance the mission of NO MORE with a focus on promoting visual, digital, video and audio storytelling and anti-violence campaigns created by communities of color and traditionally marginalized populations.
- Developing process for data collection and reporting. Regularly analyzing and reporting on key performance metrics and make recommendations on digital media strategy, content, messaging, site design or features to improve reach and engagement.
- CONTENT: Lead content creation, management and distribution across channels—web pages, email, social, SMS and more—by:
- Understanding and communicating NO MORE’s brand positioning, key messaging and tone of voice to ensure consistency across channels.
- Maintaining content calendar and managing all related support processes, including collaborating with team members, co-founders, corporate sponsors, local, state and national nonprofit partners, and influencers to create and/or curate visual, digital, video and audio content that supports the goals of NO MORE and fits within NO MORE’s brand voice.
- Writing and editing compelling copy under tight deadlines for video scripts, blogs, emails, web pages, social media, pitch decks, proposals, public service announcements (PSAs) and communication materials. Editing the writing of colleagues and freelance writers for style, grammar, content and messaging to ensure alignment with the vision of NO MORE.
- Manage NO MORE’s overall web presence and ensure the content across all of our channels serves our diverse stakeholders effectively and grows the brand.
- OUTREACH: Provide support and guidance to partner organizations and supporters in the creation and promotion of NO MORE related messaging and resources to amplify our message, expand our reach and drive people to take action. Including:
- Cultivate new relationships (as well as existing relationships) with diverse stakeholders—ambassadors, activists, community organizers, volunteers and more—to expand our reach and amplify the diverse voices impacted by domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Manage and respond to inquiries on NO MORE’s social media platforms and website, including promotion of the NO MORE’s resources, toolkit, online pledge, campaigns, blogs, partner resources and local NO MORE campaigns.
We’re Seeking Candidates Who Have
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, fine arts, liberal arts or a related field and 2-3 years of communications, editorial or digital campaigns experience OR 5+ years experience working in written and digital content creation and/or curation with links to published works readily available.
- Experience working in the domestic violence, sexual assault and abuse field or as part of a thriving social justice campaign preferred.
- Familiarity with the digital marketing landscape, including an understanding of current trends and creatives working in the space.
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong sense of initiative, organization, and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and think critically about complex problems.
- Experience with website and social media management. The ability to lead and execute, showing outstanding judgement with a high level of energy, creativity and flexibility is essential.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and/or CSS.
- Basic knowledge of email marketing platforms (Mailchimp and/or Emma), design software (Adobe Creative Suite and/or Canva), and cloud-based applications (i.e., Google Drive, Asana, Dropbox).
- Persons from communities of color, traditionally marginalized populations and survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, and abuse are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates located in Nashville, TN or Seattle, WA are preferred.
- As contractors, consultants supply their own equipment (i.e., laptop, phone).
- Very minimum travel is required, such as 1-2 in-person strategic planning meetings.
- Experience with CRM system is a plus.
About NO MORE
NO MORE is dedicated to ending domestic violence and sexual assault by increasing awareness, inspiring action and fueling culture change.
NO MORE is a groundbreaking, global initiative comprised of the largest coalition of nonprofits, corporations, government agencies, media, schools and individuals addressing domestic violence and sexual assault. We are a campaign of NEO Philanthropy, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and are committed to engaging, reaching and working with people from diverse communities. We work to amplify and grow the movement to stop and prevent domestic violence and sexual assault, in homes, schools, workplaces and communities around the world by creating innovative campaigns, partnerships and tools that leverage the power of the media, entertainment, sports, technology, and collective action.
To Apply: Interested candidates should send a single PDF that includes a cover letter, resume, and a list of two references (names and contact information) to digitalmedia[at]nomore.org.