What is NO MORE?
NO MORE unites and strengthens a diverse, global community to help end domestic violence, sexual assault and abuse.
Launched in 2013, NO MORE brings together the largest coalition of advocacy groups, service providers, governmental agencies, major corporations, universities, communities and individuals, all under a common brand and a unifying symbol in support of a world free of violence.
What is NO MORE’s goal?
NO MORE is dedicated to getting the issues of domestic violence, sexual assault and abuse out of the shadows and encouraging everyone — women and men, youth and adults, from all walks of life — to be part of the solution. By creating public awareness campaigns, providing tools and resources for anti-violence organizations and sparking national and international activism, NO MORE inspires cultural change and advances societal progress.
The NO MORE symbol can be used by all those committed to help end domestic violence and sexual assault. Tools to use the symbol are available completely free of charge and can be found in the NO MORE Toolkit.
Who is behind NO MORE?
NO MORE is a 501(c)(3) public charity. (EIN #83-3491251)
The coalition organization operates under the guidance of an Executive Board and a Steering Committee, which includes representatives from leading anti-violence nonprofits and corporate partners. See the members of our Board of Advisors and Steering Committee here! Day-to-day, NO MORE is overseen by a small, but dedicated team.
NO MORE is also supported by over 1,400 allied groups and organizations, as well as hundreds of student groups. Additionally, there are city and country-led campaigns that are run independently of the national NO MORE movement. Local NO MORE campaigns are featured on our homepage.
To contact NO MORE, please reach out to us here.
What does NO MORE do?
NO MORE works to get the issues of domestic violence, sexual assault and abuse out of the shadows; provide tools and resources to anti-violence nonprofit organizations; and inspire grassroots activism. NO MORE does this by:
- Making the NO MORE symbol freely available to anyone to use to raise money and support for their work to end domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Equipping organizations and advocates with free, simple tools to increase visibility and educate their communities about domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Conducting research with partners on how domestic violence and sexual assault are impacting various communities.
- Raising awareness for domestic violence and sexual assault nationally with Public Service Announcements.
- Giving survivors and supporters a platform to speak out and raise awareness about domestic violence & sexual assault. Check out our online Pledge and Photo Gallery.
- Helping visitors to nomore.org find local organizations and events that they can get involved with and support in their communities.
- Connecting visitors to nomore.org with relevant resources and news.