Activate NO MORE
Download The NO MORE Activation Tools:
Here are some tools to help you get started using and sharing the NO MORE symbol.
Be creative! The possibilities are endless.
This zip file contains the entire NO MORE toolkit in one convenient download.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- NEW! – NO MORE Usage Guidelines – This folder contains the following tools to help you use the NO MORE symbol correctly:
- The NO MORE Style Guide – Reference this document before using the NO MORE symbol on websites, printed materials, etc., to ensure you always use it correctly.
- The NO MORE English Index Sheet – This sheet shows the minimum size and spacing requirements for using the symbol in both English.
- The NO MORE Spanish Index Sheet – This sheet shows the minimum size and spacing requirements for using the symbol in Spanish.
- The NO MORE Spectral Data Sheet – Use this to match the NO MORE colors exactly when printing the symbol on brochures, t-shirts or any other product. *Note: To get the most accurate color matching results, request a physical copy of the NO MORE color swatch before creating NO MORE branded products. See the FAQ for instructions.
- NEW! – NO MORE Description – Use and share this one page document to introduce your community to the NO MORE symbol and encourage them to get involved. KNOW MORE. Say NO MORE. Share NO MORE. Ensure NO MORE.
- NEW! – NO MORE FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) – What does the NO MORE symbol represent? How was it developed? How do I get a color swatch of the NO MORE blue and gray? This quick reference sheet has many answers to the most frequently asked questions about NO MORE.
- NO MORE logos – Get the symbol and tagline, now available in both English and Spanish, in various sizes for easy download and sharing. Use them as your Facebook cover, on your website, blog, letterhead, etc. and start raising awareness (file types now include JPG, EPS and PNG). Be sure to reference the NO MORE Style Guide to ensure correct usage.
- NO MORE Workplace Flier – This flier shows fan submitted responses to the question, “I say NO MORE because…” Display this in your office, on your college campus, in a classroom or on a community bulletin board (suggested placement: restroom stall doors).
- NO MORE Postcards – Share these with your contacts or use as giveaways at events or for friends. You can customize easily by adding your company or organization logo.
- NO MORE Flier – Share these on bulletin boards, at events and with colleagues, classmates and friends. The flier includes a brief description of NO MORE and suggestions on how to start using the symbol. You can customize this easily by adding your company or organization logo.
- NO MORE Posters – Display these in your office, on campus and at events. You can print them in various sizes and customize them easily by adding your company or organization logo.
- NO MORE E-mail Signature – Add this to your email signature and share NO MORE with every note you send.
- NO MORE Twibbon – A Twibbon is like a bumper sticker for your Twitter or Facebook profile picture. Use this link to add the NO MORE Twibbon to yours in a few easy steps.
- E-mail Template – Send this to introduce your networks to NO MORE.
- Sample Social Media Posts – Share NO MORE on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.