Mon Mar 5 2018 - Fri Mar 16 2018, All Day
The First Step Victim Services Department of Catholic Charities of Chemung and Schuyler Counties is hosting an awareness initiative at various locations in our community. This initiative is in conjunction with NO MORE Week, March 4-10, a national grassroots activation aimed at making domestic violence and sexual assault awareness and prevention a priority year-round.
Community members are encouraged to drop in at any location to participate. There will be a photo station where you can make your own NO MORE statement. This event is free to the public.
– Monday, 3/5/18, at Chemung County Library District‘s Steele Memorial Library, first floor (101 E Church St, Elmira); 1pm to 3pm
– Wednesday, 3/7/18, at Catholic Charities of Chemung/Schuyler Counties(215 E Church St, Elmira); 9am to 11am
– Thursday, 3/8/18, at the Twin Tier Ties Community EXPO (First Arena, 155 N Main St, Elmira); 11am to 4pm
– Friday, 3/9/18, at Schuyler Outreach Food Pantry (112 10th St, Watkins Glen); 12pm to 4pm
– Friday, 3/16/18, at Catholic Charities’ Schuyler County Office’s Open House (105 9th St, Unit 20, Watkins Glen); 2pm to 4pm
Catholic Charities of Chemung/Schuyler Counties
215 E Church St
Elmira, New York 14901