Sun Mar 6 2016 - Sat Mar 12 2016, 12:00 am
Bringing Awareness, Prevention, Survival and Hopeful Healing!
CRIME SURVIVORS, INC.
Crime Survivors vision is for victims of crime to recover from their experience mentally, physically, emotionally, and financially, by receiving the respect, support and protection from law enforcement, the judicial system, and the community.
To provide hope and healing to victims and survivors of crime through advocacy and the support of resources, information, and empowerment from the critical time after a crime occurs through the challenges and successes of surviving and thriving.
- We believe that no one should feel abandoned or alone and that every person is deserving of love, respect and dignity.
- We believe that the best way to help others with hope and healing is to work in partnership with our community, law enforcement, elected leaders, and members of the media.
- We believe that all of us together can lift each other out of darkness and into the light of a restored heart and life.
- We believe that every broken heart, every hurt, every wound can be healed with love and a strong community of support.
- We believe in hopeful healing.
- We believe that with faith, there is always hope.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
Crime Survivors is committed to serving our community by being an advocate and resource for crime victims and their families. If you don’t know where to turn, or are confused or frustrated with the public services that are available to you as you recover or seek justice, Crime Survivors can help. Our web site will provide information, resources and tools that will help you become a “Survivor”.
Crime Survivors works in your community to make victims’ rights a top priority. We facilitate communication and cooperation across various public service, government and non-profit organizations to ensure that Victims’ rights are understood, and that the services victims are entitled to are received. If you think you are not receiving the assistance you should, please contact us.
All victims of crime have the right and responsibility to survive.